Vendor Application 2022
The family that plays together, stays together
The Leduc Regional Family Fun Fair is an event for agencies and organizations that provide services to families, children and/or youth to come together to promote their programs or services plus provide fun, interactive activities for attending families. 1,400 people attended this event in 2018.
To book a table, the vendor must:
- Be a service provider or program within Leduc County and region;
- provide a service that targets children, youth and/or families;
- promote your program (i.e. with a display board and/or brochures, etc.);
- have at least one person from the organization “man” the booth during the event;
- have an interactive activity that families can participate in while visiting your table (i.e. make a craft, Guitar Hero, etc.); and
- be responsible for set-up and clean-up of your area on the day of the event.
The vendor must not:
- Take any registrations at the event (i.e. sports organization registration) or
- sell any items at the event
First preference for table rental will be given to non-profit groups or organizations that provide a program or service for families. A trade fair will be held during the Leduc Black Gold Rodeo and we reserve the right to refer your application to their venue if not a fit for the Leduc Regional Family Fun Fair
Registrations will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis and must meet the previously stated criteria.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 27, 2022