Leduc Black Gold Rodeo Old Tyme Market Vendors
Farmers Market - Saturday, May 12, 2018
Make it, Bake it or Grow it businesses only. Sponsored By Leduc Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee and Leduc Back Door Store.
10-foot by 10-foot stalls
$60.00 registration fee + GST = $63.00
One 8ft table and 2 chairs provided
Saturday May 12th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Doors will open at 8 am for set-up.
Leduc Black Gold Rodeo Old Tyme Market
Information and Regulations
$20 for farmers market tables. No refunds within 30 days of the event and must be in writing.
DISPLAY RESTRICTIONS AND SAFETY
- Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee reserves the right to authorize and/or remove any questionable exhibit and or booth content.
- All exhibitors are required to have liability insurance coverage.
- Each exhibitor preparing food, or displaying/showcasing equipment and/or products that are combustible must provide a fire extinguisher to be displayed within their booth at all times.
- Specially built display may not exceed an overall height of 8 feet unless permission is received from the Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee.
- All booths MUST BE MANNED during exhibit hours.
- The exhibitor assumes responsibility for compliance with local and provincial ordinances and regulations covering licenses, permit, fire, safety and health.
- As a protection to all exhibitors, management reserves the right to restrict exhibits which in its judgment, because of noise, safety or for any other reason, may be objectionable and / or detract from the character of the Old Tyme Market.
- No balloons are allowed as give-away items. Any inflatable objects used in display, must be safely secured and attached to such display to the satisfaction of the management.
- Products that cause hazards or pose a safety concern to public/exhibitors such as slip hazards, product that causes bodily harm, trip hazards, etc. will not be permitted at the discretion of the Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee. Committee members may request the termination of product use, relocation, etc. as deemed necessary.
TRADE FAIR FACILITIES
Restrooms and food facilities are available on site.
During the show set-up period, the Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee will provide personnel on site for the duration of the show. Exhibitors should contact the Black Gold Rodeo personnel if service is required.
Booth assignment is NOT guaranteed, and numbers will NOT be distributed. Booths will be first come first serve.
Leduc Black Gold Rodeo will not restrict or provide exclusivity to one service or product sold from another business selling or promoting a like or same service or product within the trade fair.
To provide as much parking as possible for visitors and customers, all exhibitors and their personnel are to park by the library end of the Alex Arena. On the north-east side of the lot.
1. Move-In/Move-Out Times
The doors of the Alex Arena will open at 8:00 am to allow Exhibitors to set-up and be ready for 9:00 am.
Exhibitors must move vehicles immediately after they have unloaded to allow access to other exhibitors.
When the show closes to the public exhibitors can remove their displays.
No displays can be removed from the show prior to the show closing.
2. Booth Space & Sound
Exhibitors must not extend their displays beyond the space allotted. Any exhibitor using sound equipment (video or audio tapes) should keep the volume at a minimum to avoid distracting other exhibitors.
The Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee reserves the right to remove such items that may be deemed inappropriate. Signage must not interfere with walkways.
4. Distribution of Printed Materials
Selling/Marketing of product/service - must be confined to your allotted area. Only exhibitors will be allowed to distribute materials or sell/market their product/service.
5. Wireless Internet
The city does have Wi-Fi available. However it is not guaranteed, as the number of users affects the bandwith.
Exhibitors must provide their own labour for the unloading of trucks and transportation of equipment and display materials to and from the exhibit area. The Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary Committee and/or Alex Arena does not provide labour for this purpose. To avoid damage to flooring, wooden skids must be placed under all heavy pieces of equipment. The Black Gold Rodeo 50th Anniversary organization will hold the exhibitors liable for any damages to the property inside the Alex Arena or its premises.
7. Food Services
Any people responsible for food must ensure the flooring is protected at all times. Drip trays, tarps, and carpet are all required. No open flames are allowed. Food service vendors are also responsible for the cleaning of the food preparation. All cleaning and service supplies are the responsibility of the vendor. Additional items such as stoves, floor coverings, refrigerators, etc. can be rented at the expense of the exhibiter through the contracted event service. It is strongly recommended that food service personnel arrange a viewing of the facility to ensure appropriate requirements.
8. Fire Regulations
All display materials including banners must be flame-retardant and may be subject to inspection by Leduc Fire Services.
9. Liability & Insurance
IN CONSIDERATION of participation in the Leduc Black Gold Rodeo, City of Leduc and Black Gold Rodeo Trade Fair committee members, the exhibitor shall indemnify and save harmless Leduc Black Gold Rodeo, City of Leduc and Black Gold Rodeo Trade Fair Committee members and all the members thereof, and all other groups working under the direction of the Trade Fair, from all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, liabilities or action of any kind or nature (including, but not limited to, cost and reasonable lawyer's fee) arising or growing out of or any way connected to the exhibitor's operation of the Exhibitor's booth and general participation in the Trade Fair. Exhibitors must complete and sign the official Trade Fair Application form and if by the show organizer, provide proof of coverage of insurance.
Bonnie Peck (780-222-0701) and Ashley Bouchard (780-995-3179)
50th Anniversary Committee Chairs Email: 50Years at(@) blackgoldrodeo.com